COVID-19 cases and outbreaks continue to trend upward. Continue to take action.
Over the past few weeks, cases of COVID-19 have risen by 62%; Residents are encouraged to remain vigilant.
At this time, we will continue to provide vaccinations at no charge at county-operated clinics.
Some individuals are now eligible for a second COVID-19 vaccine booster dose.
Staying up to date on vaccination is important, people who have received a booster are much better protected against illness and hospitalization.
COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding or would like to get pregnant.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19 (Quarantine)
- Have been boosted
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months
Completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
- If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home.
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted
Completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5 if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home